Happo Hotel
Please log in! If you do not log in, you won't be able to see many of the things we have listed on here.

Join the fun!
Happo Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe.....

Go down

Maybe..... Empty Maybe.....

Post by Dallas Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:08 pm

I am not going to promise ANYTHING. If I do, you'll all just get disappointed if it doesn't happen or go over well.

I am going to be getting new computers. It'll be way better and more memory than this one. Speed will be much faster making things less laggy. I am planning on trying to make a HoloCMS on it and see if it will work. If not, I may just try and see how well a old school hotel will work out.

In the past, we've shutten down for various reasons. I'm not going to name them all, but they are legit reason nonetheless. As you can tell though, we've been on and off. Why? Well because we end up trying new and new things. Hopefully we can find one that'll be permanent. We are hoping for HoloCMS since they are more stable.

If you just skimmed through this message, that'll all good. You just need to really read the upcomming bullets to get the point of this message.

• No promises.

• Going to be getting a new computer

• Trying to open a HoloCMS on it

• All goes bad, maybe open a old school hotel

Stay tuned for more information. All updates will be posted on the portal.
Dallas
Admin
Admin

https://happos.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum